This is the BOLD-STEP you have been waiting for. Kickstart Entrpreneurship programme 2016 is here.
SABMiller Hero’s Foundation Kickstart is Intafact’s Beverages Limited’s corporate social investment (CSI) initiative run by its subsidiary SABMiller Hero’s Foundation. It is aimed at instilling a culture of entrepreneurship among youth in the South Eastern Nigeria by encouraging them to develop their big ideas into sustainable businesses.
Apply to take part in the KickStart entrepreneurship Programme 2016.
Application Closes at 23:59 hours on Friday, April 15, 2016
- The competition is open ONLY to Nigerians of 18 to 35 years who live or have their business within the South East region.
- Applicants must be at least 18 and at most 35 years with valid identification (e.g National I.D; Drivers Licence; International Passport; Voters Registration, etc) as at the last day of the application period.
- He or she must be willing to operate the business on a full-time basis.
- Have an innovative business idea in need of a startup capital.
- Or already have an existing small businesses needing capital to expand operations.
- Energetic and entrepreneurial in approach.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Application: Interested individuals should apply by downloading the application form here or pick up hard copies at the various designated centres and partners’ offices across the region. All forms must be filled, signed and submitted at the following centres:
- Intafact Beverages Limited, SABMiller Drive, Habour Industrial Layout, Bridge Head, Onitsha.
- Ugo-Multiple International Nig Limited. 47, Egbu Road, Owerri, Imo State.
- Phocles Nigeria Ltd.4th Avenue, Secretariat Quarters, Asata by Oloko Gate Bus Stop, Ogui Road, Enugu State.
Scanned copies of completed forms can also be submitted online: email@example.com
Basic requirements are contained in the application section.