Most smartphone users today use patterns as the safest way to lock the android device but sometimes forget the pattern used. when you forget the pattern used and have attempted to unlock it and you are receiving multiple failed pattern notice, this will be the easiest way to go about it.
Here are some of the things you can do to unlock your Android smartphone after failed multiple pattern attempts.
Resetting with your Google Account
Having a google account will help when this challenge comes up,, it allows you to recover important information such as contacts and other data in any eventuality of data lost.
- When you multiple failed attempts, Tap on the ‘Forgot pattern’ link on your lock screen.
- You’ll be redirect to put in your Google Account username and password that you previously used to register your smartphone
- From here, you’ll be able to reset your smartphone’s screen lock.
IF it is a NO to Google Reset
if you’ve forgotten your Google login details and unable to login or having internet issues to rectify this issues, you can proceed to the second alternative.
- Switch off your device
- Long press the upper volume key, the menu key and the power key all at the same time.
- Your Android smartphone will show the ‘Android system Recovery’ screen.
- Choose ‘Wipe data/factory reset’. This should be the third option and you can navigate downwards using the volume key, then press the menu button to advance to the next step.
- Choose the ‘Yes – delete all user’ option (8th option).
- Select the ‘Reboot Now’ button (should be the first option on the menu).
- After the reboot, your phone should be UNLOCKED and working okay.
Having any issues with above listed solutions, kindly proceed to the accredited phone office to put down your complain